Rakesh Mittal is the vice chairman and managing director of Bharti Enterprises. He and his family pursue philanthropy through the education-focused Bharti Foundation. The Bharti Mittal family recently pledged INR 7000 Cr of philanthropic capital towards creating the Satya Bharti University. The university will have a strong focus on artificial intelligence, robotics, and artificial and virtual reality, and will offer free or subsidized education to the underprivileged.
Rakesh Bharti Mittal's Videos
- Giving back to the society is an obligation, says Rakesh Mittal
- Rakesh Mittal on why the Bharti family has chosen to run its own schools
- Rakesh Mittal describes the impact of his education work
- The Bharti Mittals have their eyes set on higher education, says Rakesh Mittal
- Rakesh Mittal's advice to philanthropists: be the changemaker
- Rakesh Mittal speaks about his philanthropic legacy